Subject: Building Cartoon characters in LightWave ....
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 13:59:44 +0100

Dear All.

	Two questions in one day ... I am planning to create some cute and cuddly
creatures for a video game using LightWave and I was wondering which was the
best method to use to build them ...

	I can see two options : The first to build a polygon object and then use
Metaform to smooth it all off, the second, to build it from scratch using
spline curves.

	So does anyone have experience of building animals and the like (detail is
not going to be massive as the sprites will probably be 64 * 64 pixels),
which method is best and are there any helpful hints you might want to share ?

	Thanks in advance.
					Mike.

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]